Terms and Conditions
You are Welcome to Edubomb!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Edubomb Academic Foundation's Website sited at www.edubomb.com.
By accessing this website and website services, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions properly. Please Do not continue to use Edubomb if you do not come to an agreement to take all of the terms and conditions detailed on this page. Edubomb revises its terms and conditions from time to time by updating this website.
The following terminology applied to their terms and condition including all agreements and privacy statements as well as Disclaimer Notice. Here word "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company Edubomb. And word "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the services user of our website www.edubomb.com. The word party or parties or Us refers to both clients as well as ourselves. All those services as stated by the company, payments, and meetings to fulfill the needs of the user are in accordance with the prevailing law of the Government of Nepal. Without changing the same, form of terminology, singularity or plurality are interchangeable.
You must not:
- Restructure, redistribute any content and material from Edubomb
- Reproduce, repeat, duplicate or copy material from Edubomb
- Republish, reprint, rewrite material to any media (online or offline) from Edubomb
- Trade, lease or sub-license material from Edubomb
All agreement provided here begins on the date of hereof. We always accept suggestions, help from our clients and users. We respect the opinion of the user i.e. clients. Comments and reaction sent mail by you are not changed, edit or filter without prior to inform you. Our company will not take any liabilities regarding your damages, expenses or any form of loss due to the appearance of your post or comment on our websites. You have 100% right to change your post or comments immediately or after the post by using our editor tools provided in the comment section.
You warrant and represent that:
- The Comments do not contain any derogatory, slanderous, offensive, impolite, or material against the law which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments will not be used in promoting a business or any commercial activities which are against the law.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
Edubomb academic foundation grants you non-exclusive license to post a comment, edit the comment, reproduce comment and promote it to any form and format without prior notification to us.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our A website without prior written approval:
- Any Government agencies;
- News and media organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website as informative purposes.
- Any business except nonprofit organizations, charity fundraising or social welfare group which may not hyperlink to our websites.
To enhance and facilitate the user as well as to broaden company services we may approve other link requests from the following types of organizations listed below.
- Educational organizations and trade associated with it.
- Any NGO/INGO/Charity or fundraising organization or groups
- A business firm, law firm or accounting form.
- dot.com and other community sites;
- internet portals;
- online directory providers;
However, link requested from any organization which destroy our qualities, and services, our presence and visibility of Edubom.com are completely unaccepted.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, please contact us or mail us to Edubomb academic website contact details including your
- your company name and address
- your website name and url
- list of URL of our site or content which you are intending to embed in your websites.
For a response please wait 2/3 weeks. We try to respond as fast as possible. After approval from us, an organization can hyperlink our websites as follows
- · By use of our own company name or
- · Use of resource locators or
Without using the Edubomb academic foundation logo and artwork, hyperlinking is not allowed.
You are not allowed to create and distribute or publish an iframe of our website altering its naturality and originality without prior approval and written permission.
Edubomb does not take responsibility for any content that appears on our site. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that rising on your websites. Any link appears in others website are regarded as the criminal activities and against the law.
Reservation of Rights
You have always the right to request for the removal of particular content in our website of you. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to agree upon linking term and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
You are always welcome to request to remove the link in our website which violates the laws, or offensive for any reason. There will be no obligation to remove the link from our websites as to respond to you directly.
We have tried to make our website as reliable, authorized, legal, complete, accurate, precise and up to date as possible. But we can not warrant about full reliability, accuracy, precision, availability, and dynamics of our websites.
Keeping and obeying applicable, we are not liable about warranties, and conditions relating or use of content in this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- bound or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- bound or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- bound any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
As long as our website and the material and services on the website are providing free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage.